Friday 9 December 2011

Alternative Advent Calendar #9


On the 9th day of advent my true love gave to me a ferret. 
So last night I went for a swift pint after work, whilst there I received a text from MozzyMr to say 'the ferret had been removed from the house but it still stank', to which my response was very much along the "yes dear" line.  I get home to be told we'd had a rouge ferret visitor in our kitchen, he'd escaped from across the road and decided behind our fridge was a good place to hang out, you know with the dust and stuff.  So he was swiftly housed in the cat carrier and Mozzy did a door to door search for anyone who might have lost a ferret.  Apparently ferret is safely home and happy about it.

Catface was suitably unimpressed.

So that was exciting, tonight is our office Christmas party.  See you on the other side!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment is free!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...