Friday 23 December 2011

Alternative Advent Calendar #23



Placemat plan B finished, the pale green works really well with our soft yellow formica table and I got to raid my button jar, very happy with the result even if they are a bit wonky. 

So today I'm going to take things easy, I've managed to do my back in.  Stupid thing is I did it jumping around in excitement having just opened an envelope with a tax rebate in it, seemingly now that I am OLD I must complete a thorough warm up before showing displays of enthusiasm or excitement (cue leg stretches).

1 comment:

  1. They look great, love the buttons on them.

    Rest well, it is NOT the time to be remotely out of action - feet up, with a babycham, and r-e-s-t!! x

    ReplyDelete

Comment is free!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...