Saturday 10 December 2011

Alternative Advent Calendar #10



Ahhh the office Christmas party!  Not many photos here I'm afraid because I forgot to ask people's permission if I could use photos of them.  But you can see a dollop of chutney "artfully" smeared on a block of wood, and MozzyMr working a new flowery look, oh how we laughed at that.

We got home just before 2am, so not to bad. 

Today will mostly consist of napping, finishing my petrol blue scarf of loveliness (yes I know I actually used the word 'finish' within a craft context), taking bags of stuff to the charity shops and no doubt bringing bags of stuff back with me, and finally drinking copious amounts of diet coke.

Ta ra for now have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment is free!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...