Friday 18 October 2013

Happy Friday

I'm not going to lie to you... this Happy Friday has a lot of cat gifs.  I hope you like cat gifs, if not Happy Friday anyway x

Lots of bad animal instagrams to be found here!

Please, please click this link for 13 problems you often encounter at Waitrose

Just a hamster enjoying some broccoli... as you were.

First of the cat gifs folks, brace yourself!


Boop!


Well I'm off to a hen do this weekend which I am very much looking forward to, whatever you're up to I hope you have a goodun!

4 comments:

  1. haha.... they made me smile even though I'm full of cold! Thank you :) Have a lovely weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! Feel better soon lovely one! xxx

      Delete
  2. Love that last one, have a great weekend! x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish Mewster was a drummer cat! Ah well, have a good weekend bab xx

      Delete

Comment is free!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...