Friday 11 October 2013

Happy Friday

Gosh another Happy Friday, I'm enjoying this!  This Happy Friday is dedicated to that Friday feeling...

Leaving the office and all the associated nonsense behind.... You do not exist to me.

I can't deny this is how I look when I take that first sip of gin on a Friday night... aw yeah.

Friday... the gateway to the weekend and catching up with Breaking Bad.  I am late to the party on this one but I am love love loving it!  If you don't like Breaking Bad well just enjoy a picture of Aaron Paul in a pink jumper holding a puppy.
Dang this dog can rave.
Before I head off, I want to say a big THANK YOU to all my real life and online friends for all your lovely comments and support over the last few weeks.  You're all awesome, don't go changing.

Enjoy the weekend you lovely people xx

1 comment:

Comment is free!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...