Wednesday 7 March 2012

I spy with my little eye....

The Lampshade of awesome....


The tulip of rad...



The blurry beetle of nightmares...


And the watch of not being told off...



So yeah, in essence this is a non-focused blog post of rambling and things I've seen this week:

  • The lampshade of awesome hangs above the formica dinning table of lush.  I bought it in Next, it was a pig to construct but works really well in the dinning room and I t'aime it.
  • The tulip of rad, found in the pub of post work Tuesday drinks, quite possibly the weirdest flower I have ever seen...
  • The blurry beetle of nightmares.  I'll grant you that this is not the best photo I've ever taken, I used a point and shoot and it just wouldn't play ball.  Anyway this little chap was a birthday present from my mum and dad to MozzyMr, he's been compiling a little collection of stuff trapped in resin and this fits in perfectly, his little round yellow eyes are a wee bit harrowing though.
  • Finally the watch of not being told off.  For years now I've just used my phone to tell the time but when I checked it in the middle of a meeting I got 'the glare' from a colleague so I thought it was best to buy a watch.  Lovely ASOS watch.
Sorry about the complete lack of focus to this post, I've had fun taking the photos though and I like talking about rubbish so this has been fun for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment is free!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...