Friday 24 August 2012

More Than We Bargained For?

Mewster is lovely, really lovely but when our friend Andy suggested to us she might be pregnant we just dismissed the idea, of course not she had a scar on her side that MUST have been a neuter scar.  Then she went to the vet for her final vaccinations and the vet kept checking her stomach, which alerted Moz and I to the fact she MIGHT be pregnant.  The vet wasn't sure, she had put on weight in the two weeks we had her (honestly we were just feeding her the amount the vet suggested!), her kitty nipples are, well, pert and it might explain why she was abandoned.  Alas times are hard at the moment so we can't afford to pay for an ultrasound to check, but paying out to know won't change the situation.  So at Chez Moz we settle in and we wait to find out if she's going to have some lovely kittens, I'll keep you informed...






4 comments:

  1. Aw shes gorgeous! I was inshock when I found my cat Nurmal was pregnant! she was only 1yr old! She had five kittens & I ended up keeping 2! I love them to bits though ;) xx

    www.satinandsouffles.com
    www.satinandsouffles.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh we were wondering how many she was likely to have, we think the hanging out in the sink thing might be nesting behaviour? x

      Delete
  2. She's a beauty!! I would want to keep all the kittens :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *whispers* I DO want to keep all the kittens but I don't think Moz would be very keen :(

      Delete

Comment is free!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...