Thursday 28 June 2012

Vintage Wedding



I'm going to make something of a shock statement here: I hate weddings.  Being one of those shy retiring types I don't like having to put myself out there and I don't like having to talk to loads of people I don't know, I don't like the pressure of finding something to wear and also don't like being the awkward person who is allergic to milk and therefore a nightmare to cater for.  But then I hadn't been to a wedding where 80% of the people in attendance were from  Newcastle and I didn't need to put myself out there at all because I was called 'pet' a lot and was made to feel completely comfortable.  I hadn't been to wedding where the milk free food was delicious and after dinner I was allowed to change into my jeans (and thus freeing me from the corset that was a slightly too small dress).  I hadn't been to a wedding where the bride looked like a movie star and the groom (sporting a cigar and shades) looked like the Godfather!

Mr and Mrs Lovely, I hope you have a lifetime of happy times and happy memories, I can't wait to see you both again soon xx


1 comment:

  1. Super glam bride, gorgeous! Glad you had a lovely time. x

    ReplyDelete

Comment is free!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...