- I don't actually have my ears pierced but if I did I would definitely wear these to signify my spirit of adventure...
- Because Kindles deserve to look chic too
- A completely impractical but neither-the-less gorgeous wooden suitcase.. I need every gram of baggage allowance I can get so this just won't do..
- Because new adventures need new handbags (this is where MozzyMr opens the cupboard to show me all of my other 'must have' handbags)
- I have aspirations of trips and adventures galore so we will need a beautiful map to pin our destinations to.
- I'd never considered solid perfume sticks but this ETSY shop seems to have an awesome array of scents so I'm going to give it a go (it helps that the packaging is cute too).
- It's not possible to have too many notebooks, and for adventures you can't just use any old notebook you have to have at least one, even better two with you...
- I need a new toiletries bag, and this one fits the bill perfectly.
- I really don't need a new passport cover but if I did..
Tuesday, 1 April 2014
For the love of travel and adventure
I cannot believe we are sneaking into April already, but everyone says that right? In May MozzyMr and I go on an adventure so my mind is turning to the chic accessories I *must* have for our travels...