Tuesday 2 October 2012

Toadstool Duvet!

I think there are two things I should point out here, firstly I am truly, madly, deeply excited to have found this bedlinen and love it completely, and secondly love it as much as I do I cannot be bothered to iron bedlinen.  Life is too short for ironing bedlinen.  Seriously.

If toadstools and bedlinen are your thing you can find this fabulous set here.  Having just looked up the website to create the hyperlink I see they're reduced the price by half since I purchased it.  That's not annoying at all.



2 comments:

  1. Now those are cute bed linens in deed! I'm with you ... life is too short to iron your sheets. :)

    loulou

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!!!! And yes life is too short to iron anything!! x

    ReplyDelete

Comment is free!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...