Thursday 13 December 2012

Alternative advent calendar #13

Woop woop! Christmas tree time!  For the last three years we've purchased our tree from Halden Christmas tree centre, the smell of the place is amazing and really gets me in the festive mood.  I'm sorry to those who like an artificial tree but for me it has to be a real one, it just wouldn't be the same for me if we had a plastic one!

Last Christmas I saw on Pinterest this idea for storing decorations, the baubles pictured here used to be my MoMa and MoPa's and I think MoMa even said they might have been Mo...Gran (?)'s previously.  Sadly I won't be able to use these baubles until Mewster the cat learns that destroying decorations doesn't win you salmony treats.


1 comment:

  1. I'd love a real tree this year but don't think it's a good idea with the old ladies! Great idea for storing decorations :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Comment is free!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...