Sunday 29 April 2012

Rainy Day

What to do on a rainy Sunday?  The usual car boot sale is a no go, working on the allotment isn't exactly an appealing prospect.....

Perhaps a couple games of Bananagrams?




























A cheeky cider in my favourite glass?



Might as well make some hummus for packed lunches and general snackage...

And while we're at it, a wholemeal oregano and sun-dried tomato pizza base...


... for a dairy free pizza?  Oh go on then.  


I told you I was turning into a yogurt weaving, hummus making sort.  Not sure I'm comfortable with it to be honest but the pizza was lush so that certainly helped :)


1 comment:

  1. Looks like a great way to spend a rainy Sunday. I was working & was shocked by how many people were out.... all of them moaning they were wet!! x

    ReplyDelete

Comment is free!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...