Monday 11 July 2011

We've been making this...

On Saturday in my last post I mentioned I was off to a colleague's house to have a bit of a bunting session, well here are a few photos of the fab-o bunting we made (special mention to Joy who went above and beyond the call of duty and made tonnes of bunting before she even arrived, love it, very much appreciated!):

The finished article:



The setup (third machine added shortly after this photo was taken):


The bunting Joy had already made for me:



And just because I forgot to photograph this last Sunday after the car boot sale here is the super, awesome, kitsch, ace bags plastic holly wreath I found for 50p, everyone else hates it but it brings me comfort and joy, comfort and joy oooo comfoooort and joooy:



Before I head off for the evening, I wanted to say a massive thank you to those of you who came and made bunting for my wedding, you know who you are and I think you're very ace :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment is free!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...