Sunday 17 July 2011

My Lovely Menagerie

Let me tell you about my weekend.  It started with a half day's holiday on Friday, where I met Stoat and because I needed to shop for my niece's birthday present we encountered a 7ft Hagrid:



Stoat got a little over excited about the mega Sylvaninan Family rabbit:


Then on Saturday we embarked on my low key, and very awesome hen do, where in Make Art I made a lovely horse:


Ruthie went for a lovely stegosaurus:


Charlie a very lovely dinosaur:


Sadly I don't have a picture of Anne's lovely flip flop, but together we made quite the lovely menagerie.  There was another hen do at Make Art, they were dressed as superheroes, I feel I got a glimpse through the looking glass that night.  After much gin drinking and discussion about the Queen's tights the night ended.  And today I have gin head, I haven't been able to do much, just nice gentle activities like hand sewing banners for the Bar and Cake Table (note capital letters):



Still a way to go before they're finished but the hair of the dog wine is helping.

3 comments:

  1. looks like a fun time was had - hope the head is recovering x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not too good at the moment :(!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had a great time :) I saw the super hero party in Fore st when I left the vintage fair! x

    ReplyDelete

Comment is free!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...