Over Christmas I get a little over a week off work and I am so grateful for that time especially as I have known the horrors of Christmas time in retail.
During that time off I have a few aims, some festive, some not:
- Bake mince pies
- Take a walk on the beach
- Dig up fresh parsnips from the allotment for Christmas dinner
- Fix the side light on the car (ohh Christmasy!)
- Hang out with family and friends
- Wear a Christmas jumper
- Have at least one glass of mulled wine
- Dig more of the allotment over
- Do some work at the studio
- Quality time with MozzyMr
- Read, read, read!
- Watch Dr Who and Sherlock!
- Have a bonfire on the plot
- Beat MozzyMr at Trivial Pursuit (pfft as if)
What is on your list?