Wednesday 28 December 2011

All important day away from the sofa and chocolate

I don't know about you but this bit between Christmas and New Year drives me crazy, I get cabin fever really badly but have to fight my own lazy impulses and peel myself off the sofa and leave the house and chocolate behind me.  So today we went to the newly re-opened Royal Albert Memorial Museum in Exeter.  Here is a little of what we saw:






The museum was really, really busy so I think I would like to go back later in the year when things have calmed down a little.  The building is lovely and I love the display of taxidermy, they have an amazing collection of birds and butterflies but on this visit sadly we didn't find the butterflies.


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. Looks like an interesting place, love that last picture.

    ReplyDelete

Comment is free!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...